单词 > 单词

单词大全 查英文单词 英文单词解释

last night

美音: [ˈænθəm] 英音: [ˈænθəm]

last night基本解释

副词昨晚

last night

last night情景对话

Garages & Parking-(车库和停车)

A:You should save some money on parking here.
把车停在这儿可以省些钱。

B:Yeah, I don’t have to pay for a space on the street.
是呀,我不用再付钱在街上找地方停车了。

A:Really? How long did it take you to find a spot yesterday?
是吗?你昨天找地方(停车)兜了多久了?

B:Well, lastnight it took me half an hour to find a spot when I came home from work.
哦,昨晚我下班回来的时候花了半小时才找到一个地方停车。

A:You get home late, don’t you?
你很晚才回家,是吗?

B:Yeah, around seven. Most of the street parking is gone by then.
是,差不多7点了。那个时候街上大都没有停车的地方了。

A:Ah, well. You can’t have everything.
是,可是你不可能要求事事都完美。

B:Yeah. I can live with it. It’s great to be living alone.
是呀。我可以应付的。一个人住很不错。

American English Rhythm-(美国英语的节拍)

A:Hello, Harry. Where are you off to?
你好,哈里,你到哪儿去?

B:I'm going home to study my English lesson.
我回家去温习英语课。

last night

A:English lesson?
英语课?

last night的翻译

B:Yes. I'm trying to learn a little more.I don't always understand what people say, and they don't always understand me.
是的,我想尽量多学一点。我总是听不懂人家讲的话,别人也听不懂我讲的话。

A:What're you learning about?
你在学习什么呢?

B:Well. For instance, some words in a sentence are stressed.The time between two of these stressed words is always about the same. No matter how many words there are.This is what makes English sound jerky. First you go very fast, and then perhaps you slow up.
嗯,例如,在一句话中的有些词是加重语气的,其中两个词间隔的时间总是几乎一样的。不论一句中有多少加重的词,这就使英语的音调显得不平稳。开始你说得很快,后来可能慢下来。

A:Hmmmm. I never noticed that. Give me an example.
哦,我倒从来没有注意到这点。给我举个例子。

B:Sure, Here's a sentence we memorized for class. "You told me lastnight not to let you argue me out of getting you up on time."It takes just as long to say"not to let you argue me out of getting you up on time"as it does to say"you told me last night"
可以。这儿有一句我们在上课时应记住的话:"You told me lastnight not to let you argue me out of getting you up on time。"在说"not to let you argue me out of getting you up on time"这段话的时间就和说"you told me last night"这句话一样长。

建议

A:Hello, Elizabeth. How are you?
你好,伊丽莎白。近来好吗?

B:Fine, thanks.
很好,谢谢。

A:Are you sure you’re all right? You look a bit worried today. Is anything wrong?
你肯定没事?你今天看上去有点着急,是不是出了什么事?

B:Well, yes, there is something wrong actually. Perhaps you can give me some advice.
嗯,的确出了点事,或许你能给我提些建议。

A:Of course, if I can.
当然,只要我能办到。

last night是什么意思

B:Well, lastnight when I returned from the theatre, I found that I’d lost my wallet.
嗯,昨晚我从剧院回来后,发现我的钱包丢了。

A:Oh dear! That’s terrible! What was in your wallet?
哎呀,那就太糟了!钱包里都有些什么?

B:Well, some money, of course, my visa, all my identity cards and some photos.
唉,当然有些钱,还有我的签证和所有证明身份的证件以及一些照片。

A:Well, if I were you, I’d go to the police station straight away and report it.
嗯,如果我是你,我就直接去公安局报案。

B:Yes, I’ve already done that, and they said they’d look for it. But we’re leaving soon and I need my visa and identity cards badly.
是啊,我已这样做了,他们说他们会找的。但是我们马上就要离开这里了,我急需签证和所有身份证明。

A:Oh dear! What a pity! Are you sure you lost the wallet in the theatre?
唉,真遗憾!你肯定是把钱包丢在剧院了吗?

last night的反义词

B:Yes, quite sure.
是的,肯定如此。

A:I think you should put an advertisement in the China Daily, saying when and where you lost it.
我想你应该在《中国日报》上登则启事,说明遗失钱包的时间与地点。

last night的反义词

B:But that takes too long.
不过那太费时间。

last night是什么意思

A:Wait a minute! My uncle lives in Beijing and he lives very close to the theatre. I’ll telephone him and ask him to go there to inquire about it. You’d better have breakfast now and I’ll meet you later.
等一下,我想起来了!我的叔叔就在北京,而且住的地方离剧院很近。我可以打电话给他请他去剧院打听一下。你现在最好去吃早饭,过一会我来找你。

B:Oh, thank you. I hope he finds it.
啊,谢谢。我希望他能找到。

last night网络解释

1. (最后一夜):05年他出现在另一部来澳拍摄的好莱坞电影<>(The Great Raid)中1998年毕业前夕他参加了剧院舞台剧<>(The Judas Kiss)的表演前景光明他目前已经拍完和即将开拍的影片有<>(LastNight)、<>

2. 昨夜无眠:奈特利的好友Massy Tadjedin执导的电影<>(LastNight)也在三月上映了. 故事讲的是一对夫妻(由奈特利和<>男主角Sam Worthington扮演)在同一个夜晚分别经历的两场出轨--一个是精神的,一个是肉体的.

3. 昨晚:07 So ahead of me 远在我之前 | 08 Lastnight 昨晚 | 09 Look around 环顾四周

别人正在搜