单词 > 单词

单词大全 查英文单词 英文单词解释

regards

美音: [ˈænθəm] 英音: [ˈænθəm]

原级:regard现在分词:regarding过去分词:regarded过去式:regarded

regards基本解释

名词问候; 关于,至于

动词关系( regard的第三人称单数 ); 注意; (尤指以某种方式)注视; 尊敬

regards情景对话

问候

A:Please excuse me, but I really have to be going.
对不起,我真的得走了。

B:Yes, of course. It was nice to see you.
好吧。很高兴见到你。

A:It was nice to see you, too. And please give my regards to Mrs. Robbins.
我也很高兴见到你。请代我向罗宾斯夫人问好。

regards的解释

B:I will. Goodbye.
我会的。再见。

送别

A:All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.
我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。

B:I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.
出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴。

regards什么意思

A:I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.
那当然。我们都希望第一批货在一个月之内可以装船。

B:Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.
没错,货很快就会运到。

A:Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.
很好,请告诉工厂的高先生继续努力。

B:I think all the products are going to sell very well.
我相信这批货一定会卖得很好。

A:We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.
希望如此!汤姆,和你们合作总是很愉快。

B:I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.
谢谢你下了这么大的订单,你一定不会失望的。

regards

A:I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.
这点我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。

B:It was my please.And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.
荣幸之至。对了,我有样小东西想送你,让我把它打开。

A:This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?
好漂亮!是中国书法!这上面写的是什么意思?

B:They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.So I thought you might like it.
长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。所以,我想你可能会喜欢这个。

A:That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.
真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!

B:No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.And his name and the date are on the bottom.
没错,这可是真迹。我父亲的朋友是书法家,专门帮你写的.他的名字和日期都在下面。

A:I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.
我要把它挂在办公室。不过,真不好意思,我什么也没送你。

B:Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.
没关系的。这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意。

A:If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.And I'll be able to show you around our city.
如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩。我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。

B:Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.
谢谢你的邀请。请代我问候贵夫人。

A:You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.
你也代我问候一声。好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。

regards网络解释

1. 致敬:References 参考文献 | Regards 致敬 | Region 区域

2. 问候;致意:regard 尊敬,注意 | regards 问候;致意 | spectacle 场面

3. 致意:refused on delivery 货到拒收 | regards 致意 | regatta 赛船会

4.

4. 问候:regard 尊重;敬意 | regards 问候 | seating arrangement 席位安排

别人正在搜